The below information has been gathered from the England Netball guidance.
We are excited to move to the next stage of England Netball’s roadmap for the return of community netball. While there are changes to the format of the game and more generally how we will conduct activities, the essence will remain the same. Please be assured that the safety and wellbeing of all our club members and The Downs Netball community remain the club’s top priority.
As part of the requirements set out by England Netball, The Downs Netball Club will be operating on an opt in basis for all players, coaches, and other participants in The Downs activities. It is important that you, or those you are responsible for are aware of the guidance from England Netball and we need to know you feel safe and understand the guidance. Therefore please complete and submit the online form below.
By submitting the online form below you have confirmed that you are happy to participate in the full knowledge of all England Netball Guidance. Any members who do not complete this form will not be able to participate.
All members and participants should be aware of the following Guidance from England Netball:
All members and participants should also be aware of the following;
1. The risks associated with netball activity related to Covid-19.
These can be found on the England Netball Website;
2. There is no pressure from anyone at The Downs Netball Club to return to training or matches if they are uncomfortable with the risks when individuals feel comfortable in returning, they will be welcomed back and, in the meantime, they remain a member of The Downs community.
3. Travelling to training – There should be no car sharing where possible/however if there is please follow the government guidelines below; Only share with the same group; Wear Face coverings; Face away from each other; Open windows for ventilation; Sit apart where possible.
4. All members are encouraged to speak to their health care provider to seek guidance on returning if they are in a higher risk category or have concerns.
5. Do not return too soon following an infection. Know the risks of participating in activity, if you are unsure consult your GP or Consultant. Please ensure you make your coaches or The Downs Covid-19 team of any risk factors that may impact others.
If you have any general questions or concerns regarding The Downs approach please contact any one of The Downs Covid-19 team.
Helen Courtneyfirstname.lastname@example.org Kim Humphreyemail@example.com Debbie Taylorfirstname.lastname@example.org
ONLINE OPT-IN FORM- Please complete and submit
I understand by submitting this form I have understood the guidance from England Netball.